Blog spletnega mesta
The check valve is only a valve that guides the water flow in one direction and is not an effective device to prevent backflow pollution. This concept is the principle of using a check valve or a pipe backflow preventer. The pipeline backflow preventer has the function of a check valve, but the check valve does not have the function of a pipeline backflow preventer, so after the pipeline backflow preventer is provided, there is no need to set a check valve. China check valve manufacturer shares with you.
Check valves are required in the following cases:
1. Only on the inlet pipe directly connected from the urban water supply pipe.
2. A non-return valve should be installed on the closed water heater or the water inlet pipe of the water equipment. Since the volume of hot water units used in residences is small, the possibility of backflow occurs when there is no hot water circulation. Therefore, there is no hot water unit with a storage volume of no more than 200L in the house. valve.
3. When there is one water inlet and outlet pipe for the water tank and water tower, in order to prevent water from entering the bottom, a check valve should be installed on the pipe section of the water outlet at the bottom. It should be noted that when the check valve enters the water tank (tower), the check valve is in an unstable pressure state due to the effect of the three-way jet, which will cause the flap (core) to vibrate. Therefore, the check valve should be vibration-isolated.
The selection of the check valve type should be determined according to factors such as the installation location of the check valve, the water pressure before the valve, the requirements for the sealing performance after closing, and the size of the water hammer caused when closing, and should meet the following requirements:
1. For parts with small water pressure in front of the valve, swing check, ball and shuttle check valves should be selected;
2. After closing, the parts with tight sealing performance requirements should choose the check valve with closing spring;
3. For parts that require weakening to close the water hammer, a quick-closing muffler check valve or a slow-closing check valve with a damping device should be used;
4. The disc or spool of the check valve should be able to close by itself under the action of gravity or spring force;
5. The minimum pressure of the pipe network or the minimum water level of the water tank should be able to automatically open the check valve.
6. When the water in and out of the water tank and water tower are the same pipeline, it is not suitable to use the swing-type or lifting type with large vibration.
Our company also provides Acid Resistance Dual Plate Check Valve.
Today we will discuss the installation position of the check valve. How to determine the installation position of the check valve? What is the difference between the installation before the pump and the installation after the pump, and where is the installation before the pump applicable? Check valve is usually used with other valves, so when it is used with other valves, where should the check valve be installed? The following China check valve Manufacturer will discuss it with you.
Check valve, also known as a nonreturn valve, is an automatic valve. It relies on the pressure of the flowing medium in the pipeline to push the valve disc to realize the closing and opening of the valve. When the medium stops flowing, the check valve disc is closed, and at the same time, the medium in the pipeline can be prevented from backflow, which plays a great role in ensuring the safety of the pipeline.
The installation of the check valve is to ensure the flow direction of water inside the water pump, so as to ensure the normal operation of the water pump. Therefore, as for the installation position of the check valve, whether it is installed in front of or after the water pump, there are two situations:
One is installed at the end of the vertical suction pipe in front of the water pump. The purpose is to fill the water into the pump without pumping the primary water. Because the pump can only pump water when there is no water in the pump and the suction pipe in front of the pump. Therefore, the pump must be filled with water to pump out the water. The installation of this pump is a method when it is higher than the liquid level, also called negative pressure method, such as pumping water from the well.
Another installation method of the water pump is that the liquid level is higher than the water pump, which is generally used for secondary water supply. Because the liquid level is higher than the water pump, it is convenient to start and stop the water pump without closing the water outlet valve of the water pump, so the check valve should be installed at the rear of the water pump.
The check valve must be installed at the outlet of the pump and in front of the outlet control valve to facilitate the maintenance of the check valve. Generally, the first outlet of the pump is a soft connection (shock absorber), followed by a check valve, followed by a block valve (such as a butterfly valve, gate valve, stop valve, etc.).
Our company provides self contained check valves.
High temperature and high-pressure gate valve are one of the most commonly used cut-off valves, mainly used to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline, not suitable for regulating the flow of the medium. Gate valves are suitable for a wide range of pressures, temperatures and diameters, especially for medium and large diameters. High temperature and high-pressure gate valves are mainly used in thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, petrochemical and other general industrial aspects of high temperature and high-pressure environment. Valve parts exportershares with you.
1. Pressure self-tightening sealing structure, elastic gate, welding connection at both ends.
2. The sealing surface of the valve seat is made of cobalt-based hard alloy plasma spray welding, which has good abrasion resistance and abrasion resistance. Disc sealing surface is hardened and nitriding.
3. The surface of the valve stem has been treated with corrosion nitriding, which has good corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
4. The opening and closing of the valve are controlled by the electric device, which is equipped with special motors, reducer, torque control mechanism, field operation mechanism, hand and electric switching mechanism, which can be operated remotely in addition to local operation.
1. The middle chamber of high temperature and high-pressure gate valve adopts pressure self-tightening sealing structure. The higher the inner chamber pressure, the better the sealing performance.
2. The sealing surface of the gate valve seat is surfacing welded with stellite cobalt-based hard alloy, with high hardness of movement seal, good wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and long service life.
3. The valve stem has been tempered and surface nitriding treatment, which has good corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
4. The opening and closing of the electric valve are controlled by the electric device, which is equipped with special motor, reducer, torque control mechanism, field operation mechanism, hand and electric switching mechanism. In addition to the local operation, it can also be operated remotely.
Our company also provides waste water Gate Valve, please feel free to contact us.
Chinese Gate Valve Factory introduce to you.
According to the role and use of gate valve and butterfly valve, gate valve flow resistance is small, good sealing performance, because the flow of gate valve plate and medium is vertical angle, if the gate valve in the valve plate switch is not in place, the medium of the valve plate to the valve plate vibration, easy to damage the gate valve seal.
Butterfly valve, also called the flap valve is a kind of simple structure of the regulator, can be used for low-pressure pipeline medium of switch control butterfly valve is closed (disc or disc) is a disc, shaft rotation around the valve to open and close a valve, the valve can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive medium such as various types of fluid flow. It mainly plays the role of cutting off and throttling on the pipeline. The butterfly valve opening and closing member is a disc-shaped butterfly plate that rotates around its own axis in the valve body for opening and closing or adjusting purposes.
Butterfly plate is driven by the valve stem, if turned 90°, can complete an opening and closing. The flow of the medium can be controlled by changing the deflection angle of the butterfly plate.
Movement mode: The gate of the gate valve moves linearly with the valve stem, also known as a bright-stem gate valve. There is usually a trapezoidal thread on the lifting rod, and the rotary motion is changed to linear motion through the nut on the top of the valve and the guide groove on the valve body, that is, the operating torque is changed to the operating thrust. When the valve is opened, when the lift height of the gate is equal to 1: 1 of the valve diameter, the fluid channel is completely clear, but this position cannot be monitored during operation. In actual use, the apex of the valve stem is used as a mark, that is, the position where it cannot be opened, as its fully open position. In order to consider the lock-up phenomenon due to temperature changes, it is usually opened to the top position, and then back to 1 / 2-1 circle, as the position of the fully open valve. Therefore, the fully open position of the valve is determined by the position of the shutter (ie, the stroke). Some gate valve stem nuts are located on the gate plate, and the handwheel rotates to drive the valve stem to rotate so that the gate plate is lifted. This type of valve is called a rotary stem gate valve or a dark stem gate valve.
Our company also sells waste water Gate Valve, please contact us.
DuniaMPO Slot Online is the first online slot gambling dealer to use pulse transactions, and not only that DuniaMPO online slots also accept transactions via Via Gopay, Dana and OVO. Why DuniaMPO online slots are the most trusted and favorite online slot bookies in Indonesia. Online slot games have become the most favorite game in Indonesia, because online slot games are very easy to play and can be played by all people.
World's Online Slot Gambling Site Using MPO Pulses
The Online Slots Online Gambling SiteMPO using Pulses and Via Gopay or OVO, has become an online slot gambling dealer that is very interested by everyone. Duniampo online slot gambling dealer also serves transactions via bank, and the following bank names are as follows: BCA, BNI, BRI, Mandiri, Danamon, Permata, and HSBC.
DuniaMPO is the biggest slot gambling site in Indonesia, therefore DuniaMPO is one of the trusted and best slot gambling sites. At this time DuniaMPO is the best slot gambling site and can be said to be a site that provides services to all players and members who play on the site.
Online slot gambling games that use pulse transactions only exist in the World Online slot DuniaMPO slot online. DuniaMPO slot online that offer transactions using pulses with small deductions and provide satisfying service to members who play at the airport. DuniaMPO slot online is currently in Indonesia, especially those who are interested in playing online slots are increasingly growing.
DuniaMPO slot online is best 2020
DuniaMPO slot online 2020 in Indonesia, and has become the most popular dealer among Indonesian players. DuniaMPO is currently the best online slot site 2020 and has become the most favorite site in Indonesia. How to download an online slot application on an android phone is very easy, and most importantly the cell phone must support with the android system.
The best online slots currently in Indonesia is DuniaMPO slot online slot gambling. Online slots are currently really very popular with everyone in Indonesia. Therefore, why online slot gambling is one of the biggest gambling in the world, especially in Indonesia. So it's no wonder why online slot gambling is the first choice for playing. DuniaMPO slot online 2020 because it is the most favorite bookie in Indonesia, and it's not only that DuniaMPO is the most trusted online slot in Indonesia.
Explosion-proof tools are required for acetylene. Acetylene is a flammable and explosive gas. The ignition temperature in air is 305 degrees Celsius. When the temperature exceeds 200-300 degrees Celsius, acetylene begins to polymerize. During the process, the temperature will be higher and higher, the reaction will be faster and faster, and eventually it will cause an explosion.
Acetylene is very unstable under high pressure, and decomposition and explosion often occur. After some substances come into contact with acetylene gas, it will accelerate the process of acetylene gas explosion and act as a catalyst. For example: copper oxide is like this. When acetylene is in contact with metals such as copper and silver or their salts for a long time, explosive substances such as copper acetylene (CUC2) and silver acetylene are formed. Therefore, all equipment used for acetylene (including tools often used in acetylene) cannot be made of silver and copper alloys with a copper content of more than 70%.
Acetylene belongs to the second class C-level explosive gas. When the concentration of acetylene in the air reaches 1.5-82%, an explosion will occur when there is an ignition source. The required ignition energy is 0.019 millijoules. The propagation speed of the blast wave of acetylene air mixture containing 7-13% acetylene and about 30% acetylene oxygen mixture can reach 300 meters per second. At this time, the explosive force may exceed 36 megapascals. . Due to the mixed combustion of acetylene and oxygen, the flame temperature can reach as high as 3000 degrees Celsius, so acetylene is widely used in gas welding and gas cutting in industry.
In the production process using acetylene as a raw material for chemical production, there may also be defects or operation errors due to inadequate equipment systems, and leakage of acetylene. Therefore, it is also necessary to use explosion-proof tools, explosion-proof wrenches, explosion-proof hammers, explosion-proof pliers, etc. for production operations and equipment maintenance. For acetylene occasions, an explosion-proof tool made of a copper alloy suitable for Class C explosive gas and containing less than 70% lead should be selected.
The above is the introduction of non-sparking tool suppliers about explosion-proof tools used in acetylene occasions. I hope that they will be helpful to you after reading. If you have any other questions, you can contact us.
Explosion-proof tools are collectively referred to as safety tools and non-sparking tools internationally, and domestically as explosion-proof tools. The explosion-proof tools produced, sold and distributed in China can be divided into two categories according to their materials: aluminum-copper alloy (commonly known as aluminum bronze) explosion-proof tools and beryllium copper alloy (commonly known as beryllium bronze) explosion-proof tools.
Explosion-proof tools are mainly used in the petroleum refining and petrochemical industry, coal mines, oil fields, natural gas chemical industry, gunpowder industry, chemical fiber industry, paint industry, fertilizer industry, various pharmaceutical industries. Petroleum wheels and liquefied petroleum gas vehicles, airplanes, warehouses that handle flammable and explosive products, electrolysis workshops, communication machine assembly workshops, places requiring tools that are not rusty, wear-resistant and anti-magnetic.
When we use explosion-proof tools, we should pay attention to safety, and operate in accordance with the correct method. If improperly operated, it will cause danger. If we choose incorrect explosion-proof tools, it will also cause danger. Non-sparking tool manufacturer shares with you.
What are the dangers of improper use of explosion-proof tools?
1. Impact hazard:
If the explosion-proof tool operated is not grasped, it will easily lose control and fly out. It may also be caused by an imbalance in the body, causing it to hit the operator's body or someone nearby.
2. Shock hazard
Electric shock accidents of explosion-proof tools may also occur, and the necessary inspections must be carried out before use.
3. Cutting hazard:
The edges of explosion-proof tools are very sharp, and the burrs or sharp corners of such tools can be dangerous to the body.
4. Splash hazard:
Substances that appear during operation, such as chips and chemical solvents, will splash and cause injuries to construction workers.
1. Explosion-proof ratchet wrenches are used as percussion wrenches or sleeve extension tubes, which will cause obvious dents in the handle and work break. In this case, you should choose a T-shaped slider head with a sleeve, an F-shaped lever, and a curved handle Rod or choose a larger ratchet wrench to increase torque!
2. Explosion-proof manual sleeve heads are used for working on pneumatic tools, which will cause obvious damage, slippage, and obvious cracks on the wall of the sleeve head. Pneumatic sleeve series should be selected when in pneumatic operation.
3. When the pliers head is used as a hammer, it will cause dents on the pliers' head or the jaws cannot be properly engaged. Please use appropriate explosion-proof copper hammers and other percussion tools when doing the percussion work. Use explosion-proof needle-nose pliers when bending high-strength wire and sheet materials, which will also cause flaws in the mouth of the needle-nose pliers or improper biting of the pliers.
4. Explosion-proof screwdriver used as a small crowbar or flat shovel, chisel, chisel, will cause the handle part to be loose or disconnected from the working end, or a small generation may cause scars or damage to the working edge of the screwdriver.
5. Explosion-proof wrenches and pipe wrenches are small and large, and the use of casing or lengthened casing will cause the wrench mouth to deform and break, and the handle of the wrench will bend, deform, or break; non-strike wrenches such as live wrenches will be used as explosion-proof copper hammers The head of the wrench is deformed and so on.
In daily work, the explosion-proof tools corresponding to the types, specifications, and models should be specifically selected for different working conditions and environments.
Proper use and storage of explosion-proof tools can give full play to the advantages of its various performances, so you should pay attention to the following points:
1. The explosion-proof tool is a special safety protection product. When purchasing, it is necessary to check whether the product has been inspected and tested by the National Coal Mine Explosion-proof Safety Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center and to carefully understand the scope of application, performance, characteristics, and maintenance methods of the product. In addition, strict attention should be paid to whether the product is marked with the "EX" mark.
2. Before using the explosion-proof tools, the combustible gas in the workplace should be compared with the gas in the explosion-proof test, and after being tested with a higher gas index than the ambient gas, then it can be used in a medium with a lower hazard level. Conversely, products that pass the test of lower-level media cannot be used in locations with higher levels of danger. Strictly distinguish the application locations of explosion-proof tools and non-explosion-proof tools. Explosion-proof tools must be used for work that should use explosion-proof tools.
3. Explosion-proof tools have different rated strength requirements, they should be used strictly in accordance with the specified requirements, and overloading is strictly prohibited to avoid damage to the tools.