Vnos v blog uporabnika Vikrant Rana
Data science is a multidisciplinary field that uses scientific methods,processes ,algorithms and system to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms ,both structured and unstructured i.e similar to data mining ,it is practitioners apply machine learning algorithms to numbers,text,images,video ,audio and more to produce artificial intelligence(AI) systems that perform tasks which ordinarily require human intelligence It is a field of study that combine programming skills and knowledge of math and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data. Data Science is one of the top trending technology of the era and data science has stretched its roots deep down in the corporate industry. Due to this vast inference, new age learners and working professionals are keen to learn this technology. To curb this, various online data science courses are available through which one can master data science and begin career as a data scientist.
Future scope of Data Science:
Data science is a broad career path is undergoing developments and thus promises abundant opportunities in the future.Data Science job roles are likely to get more specific,which run will lead to specializations in the field.people inclined towards this stream can exploit their opportunities and pursue what suits them best through there specializations and specifications
Data Science Careers:
Following are the some of the popular data science careers you can crack with an advance
1. Business Intelligence Developer
2. Data Architect
3. Applications Architect
4. Infrastructure Architect
5. Enterprise Architect
6. Data Analyst
7. Data scientist
8. Data Engineer
9. Machine Learning Scientist
10. Machine Learning Engineer
Pros and Cons of Data Science:
The field of Data Science in massive and has its own fair share of advantages and limitations.so here we will measure the pros and cons of Data Science
The article will help you to assess yourself and take the right course in the field of Data Science
Advantages of Data Science :
- Data science is greatly in demand. Prospective job seekers have numerous opportunities. It is the fastest growing job on linkedin and is predicted to create 11.5 million jobs by 2026. This makes Data Science a highly employable job sector.
- A Highly paid Career : Data Science is one of the most highly paid jobs. According to Glassdoor, Data Science makes an average of $116,100 per year .This makes the Data Science highly lucrative career option.
- Data Science is Highly prestigious.
- Data Science allows companies to make smarter business decision.
- Companies rely on Data Science and use their expertise to provide better results to their clients .This gives Data Science an important position in the company.
- Large amount of Domain Knowledge Required:
Another disadvantage of Data Science is its dependency on Domain Knowledge. A person with a considerable Background in Statistics and Computer Science will find it difficult to solve Data Science problem Without its background knowledge . The same holds true for its vice -versa. However,it becomes difficult for a Data Science from a different background to acquire specific domain knowledge. This also makes it difficult to migrate from one industry to another.
- Problem of Data privacy:
For many industries ,data is their fuel.Data Sciences help companies make data driven decisions.However ,the data utilized in the process may breach the privacy of customers .The personal data of clients are visible to the parent company and many at times cause data leaks due to lapse in security .The ethical issues regarding preservation of data privacy and its usage have been a concern for many industries.
After weighing the pros and cons of Data Science we are able to envision the full picture of this field. While Data Science is a field with many lucrative advantages,Being a less saturated,high paying field that has revolution several walks of life. Python for Data Science is an ever evolving field that will take years of gain proficiency .In the end up to you to decide whether the pros of Data Science motivate you to take this up as your future career or the cons that help you take a careful decision!